Data Scientist (internship)
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AalsmeerData
Bitcoin Meester is looking for a Data Scientist (internship)!
As an Intern Data Scientist you will mainly be focused on supporting the development of behavioral models to identify, assess and predict customer behavior (such as churn, fraud, etc.). You will build these models together with team members from multiple disciplines (i.e. data, marketing, customer support, compliance, IT). As a relatively small company we truly work with short feedback loops, allowing each team member to directly add value to our propositions.
What we offer
- Competitive primary benefits and perks
- We focus on output, allowing you to work where you perform and feel at your best
- Open to new ideas and initiatives, with a flat organization structure
- We work with the latest tools and technology (Python, Elastic, ELK stack)
- An informal and flexible work environment in Aalsmeer
- A lot of freedom and flexibility in your work
- Fun atmosphere with a diverse and enthusiastic team
- Customized workplace with everything you need. Any specific wishes? Then we'll arrange that!
- Starting or finalizing your Master’s degree in Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, or other quantitative study (0-2 years relevant work experience is preferred)
- Enthusiastic about data, statistics and machine learning techniques
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- You reside and study in the Netherlands
- Start the application process via the button below and fill in the required details.
- We review your application and invite you to a brief intake.
- Next we will invite you for an interview and explore whether there is a match!
- Finally, we will initiate the pre-employment screening procedure.
Would you like to join our team as an Intern Data Scientist? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please include a short motivation and your CV!
About Bitcoin Meester
Bitcoin Meester was founded in 2017, we are a growing fintech with international ambitions. We are on a mission to explore the digital asset space to advance responsible development of digital ownership. We’ve built all our software in-house and are very much a tech company at heart. Our community is growing in line with our ambitions, now we’re seeking for quantitative talent to improve our value for our community further.